Currently Loving Hins Cheung Afterward ( 後來 - 張敬軒 )

I've been going back and forth from kdramas to tdramas without finding one that could really grab my heart. Disappointed, I'm switching to reading the translation of Chinese novels and that's when I found this song by Hins Cheung.

Right now I'm falling in love with 'Afterward'.


ps. I forgot to put the lyric


後來 - 張敬軒

Hou lái  wŏ  zong suan xuě hui lè rú he qu ai
Afterward I finally learned how to love
Kĕ  xì nǐ zao yi yuan qu xiao shí zai ren hai
It's a shame you disappeared into the sea of faces
Hou lái  zhong yù zai yan lei zhong  míng bai
Afterward through all the tears I finally understood
You xié ren  yi dan cuo guó jiŭ bù zai
That you can only miss somebody once
 

Hu zhǐ hua báihuà ban
White petals of orange flowers
Luó zai nǐ lan se bai zhe qun shang
Fall on my blue pleated skirt
Ai wŏ nǐ qing sheng shuō
I love you, you softly say
Wŏ  dí xia tou wén jian yi zhen fen fang
I lowered my head and smelled the burst of fragrance  
Nā gě yòng heng de ye wan shí qì sui zhong xia
That eternal night 17 years old midsummer
Nǐ wén wŏ de na ge ye wan
That night you kissed me

Rang wŏ wang hou de shí guang mei dang yǒu  gan tan
Letting me in my future days, when I feel like sighing
Zong xiang qì dang tian de xing guang
To always remember that day's star light
Nā shí hou de ai qing
That love then
Wei shen ma jiŭ néng na yang jian dan
Why was it so simple like that

Er you shì wei shen ma ren nian shao shí
And also why when we are young
Yi  ding yao rang shen ai de ren shou shang
Must we let those whom we love be hurt?
Zài zhe xiang sì de ye li ni shí fou yi yang
On this similar deep of night are you the same?
Ye zai jing jing zhui hui gan shang
Also feeling the quiet hurt of regret?

Rú guó dang shí wo men néng bu na mo jué qiang
If at that time we could have been less stubborn
Xiàn zài ye bù  na mo yi han
We wouldn't feel regret now

# Nǐ  dou rú he hui yi wo dài zhu xiao huò shí hen chen mo
  How are you remembering me?Does it bring you laughter or 
  silence?
  Zhe xié nian lai you mei you ren néng rang nǐ bu jí mo
  These past years was there someone who could let you not
  be lonely?

Hou lai wo zong suan xuě hui lè rú he qu ai
Ke xì ni zao yi yuan qu xiao shí zai ren hai
Hou lai zhong yù zai yan lei zhong míng bai
You xié ren yi dan cue guó jiŭ bu zai

Yòng yuan bu hui zai chong lai
It will never happen again
You yi ge nán hai ai zhe na ge nu hai
To have that boy in love with that girl
Ooooo..........hhhmm

Comments